1. I learned that my older two boys are always willing to help me with Trystan. They don't even complain... what a huge help they have been.
2. I learned what a "Gale Force" wind is. It is a wind that is blowing between 37 and 48 mph... yuck!
3. I learned how to make doodle coffee mugs. They are super fun to make and have been a huge hit.
4. I learned that Seeking a Friend for the End of the World is a truly beautiful movie. If you have the chance, rent it. Trust me.
5. I learned that I use exclamation points way too often. (I'm working on this.)
6. I learned that even things that you want to happen and know are wise decisions can be painful and cause you deep guilt.
7. I learned that the old saying is true... the pain does get easier but it never completely goes away.
8. I learned how to make banana sunflower seed cookies and they are YUMMY! Let me know if you want the recipe.
9. I learned that boys stink! If I wasn't on top of the situation, my house would smell like farts and feet everyday.
10. I learned that there are a lot of people who I am proud to call "friend" in the blogging community. You guys are always willing to help, teach, encourage, and start a RIOT!!
What did you learn this week?