I am incredibly grateful to Mayra of Ponder Wonders for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Yay Mayra!
What is the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!?
The award is passed on from sister blogger to sister blogger and there are 4 simple conditions to meet when accepting the award. And these are...
1) You have to thank the person who gave it to you.
2) You have to post 7 things about yourself.
3) You have to nominate 7 others and let them know they have been nominated.
4) You have to include the award logo on your post.
Soooo, here we go.
Seven Things About Me:
1. Fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it... the change of weather, the falling leaves, the smell of pumpkin and spices, Thanksgiving, etc.
2. I am the only female in a house full of boys. I have: a hubby, a 16 year old, a 12 year old, and a 7 year old.
3. I am infatuated with John Cusack.
4. I respect my mother tremendously. She has been through so much and experienced so many things in her life and has only come out stronger. This woman is my rock.
5. I had a pin up style wedding. Pin up dresses, makeup, hair, a 1955 Chevy, the whole shibang!
6. I have made a lot of changes in my life very recently. I have chosen to be positive and allow only positive people into my close circle. It's been a long journey but one that was very worth the trials.
7. I am a "newbie" blogger. I just started blogging in April and didn't start blogging on a regular basis until August. I LOVE it and LOVE the wonderful people that I have met along the way!
1. Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous
2. Debra @ She Who Seeks
3. Renee @ Antiquarian Miss
4. A Vapid Vixen
6. A Bench With a View
7. Mary @ Marydotdandy
I feel so blessed to know all of you and to have been nominated for this award (Thanks again Mayra). I hope that you all have a wonderful week!